Pages

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Aunthology: Ocean Adventure

Hi Ho! Off with the nephew (on their fieldtrip) we go!

I love animals and the ocean but this experience made me appreciate God's beautiful creations all the more.

What time is it?? #AdventureTime
A sleepy "before" selfie in the bus so early in the morning. :P (Freshness reference before we wandered back and forth to watch the different shows.) #defensive haha!



Another one "after" hours of walk, photo ops in between shows, and overall aunt/daughter duties. Back at the bus to get the kids' swimming stuff.

In fairness, the only make-up I have on (powders, cheek tint and of course lip balm), held up through sweats, ocean breeze and the sun. #nofilter

Anyway... back to the trip -


Our first (and only) NLEX stopover. Off to pee and grab some coffee quickly.


Hey there my extra hot coffee! To set the mood just right. My second cup for the day - first was around 3:30 AM when I woke up.


Btw, besides the nephew, I'm with the mom. Babysitting all three - mama, Rain and Yan (our neighbor and Rain's best friend)


First on the itinerary - church with miraculous stories. Since I'm not quite sure if I remember the facts correctly, lets just leave it at that. Posting more photos instead. :P



Here's me enjoying the view a few more miles before the destination - ahhh, love the scenic view.



Here we are. Welcome to Ocean Adventure! Time to bring out the camera and take photos. I used my phone most of the time though - just because I find it easier to take snapshots and videos.




Team Dolphins - this way please! :D



First show on the list: A Walk On The Wild Side teaches survival tips and features different animals - wild, rescued, trained and most importantly taken care of in the center.


Next, The Dolphin Show that made me love dolphins and whales more. Such intelligent and gentle creatures. Love!



We also had fun at The Sea Lion Show. Although, there were times I could not understand the trainers (or maybe I'm just feeling a little deaf) the sea lions were so cute and funny. Love how the volunteer guy went straight into the pool competing with a sea lion haha!


Here's the sweetest sea lion that gave this sexy mom a kiss. She's actually already blind (the sea lion, I mean) but still performs. Awww. <3


The last was The Balancing Act where the show aims to inform and teach people how and why we should save Mother Earth and the animals.


We also get to explore different marine creatures in their habitats --


This (most dangerous predator) made me laugh haha! Yes, it's only a mirror. So true!


Alright, time for the kids to hit the beach - and time for me to relax! :D





And at the end of a tiring day, I want to Thank the Lord for this opportunity (and the funds) that made this wonderful experience all possible. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment