Pages

Thursday, November 28, 2013

What Are You Thankful For?

"The ungrateful heart is a beggar's bowl. No matter what blessings may come, if you are not grateful, you will always be a beggar."

All Things I Heart, says Thank You
Thank You
Thanksgiving may not be celebrated here, but I would like to take this time to say "Thank You" for all the blessings and scandalous grace I receive each and everyday.

  • For family that has always been my source of love and support.
  • The boyfie, my inspiration and strength, for loving me so so much.
  • True friends, for even if we don't see each other often, we know that we will always have each others' backs.
  • The Feast, for our weekly dose of spiritual nourishment. And where I get to be part of a connect group and gain more friends.

...Thank You God, for without You, all these I wouldn't have.

And to all my bosses and homies back in the US - Happy Thanksgiving!!

No comments:

Post a Comment