Pages

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

My awesome #KerygmaConference weekend!!

My Instagram caption says it all -

"Woooh! #GrandFeast concert for The Lord! Dream come true! Best weekend ever!! #blessed #KerygmaConference #KCON2013 #empowered #awesome"
I have always wanted to attend and I'm so happy that I finally did! I'm glad that my sisters we're there with me, and a plus that our Connect Group mates were there too.


Early Saturday morning, on the way to SMX, eating pandesal inside the van. Haha! I'm still beaming with energy even with less than 3 hours of sleep.

I went out on a movie date with the boyfie Friday night, watched "Hunger Games: Catching Fire" and then kwentuhan over extra hot coffee until 1 in the morning at The District mall - which is a completely different story, of course. LOL! :P


At the end of Day 1, we were able to finally get together with the CG mates (they were at different classes too). Here's a group pic with Bro. Velden Lim - he's The Feast builder for Bicutan, but we see him every now and then at The Feast, Alabang.

I took lots of notes from the Plenary talks and the classes I signed up - but I'd only post a few of the quotes and messages that I love.
"The only way to live an awesome life, is to think of death everyday."
Enjoy the present moment.
Enjoy what you have now.
Live and celebrate the goodness of God today.
Live in the moment.
- Bo Sanchez


Day 2, marks the classes where all of us girls signed up for the morning class - Singles: I Complete Me. Happy as a Single, Happy When the Right Person Comes.


Mass was held after the classes, presided by Cardinal Luis Antonio Tagle. He went straight from Tacloban > airport > then to SMX. <3 
"God uses your pain to prepare you for your purpose." - Bo Sanchez


Here's another highlight of the day ~ getting my book (well, his new released book, "The Abundance Formula") signed by the author himself! I was too shy to get too close (because I'm all sweats from jumping, dancing and singing throughout the concert), stuttering my inaudible "Thank you and I'm a fan".

It was pretty obvious I'm nervous, to which he made the nicest move - lightly touched my hand and sincerely said "thank you". Aww <3

More photos!

Power Up - This Way

Stamped. Chim was here. <3

Hi Bro. J
A feeling-close-ako photo with our (WFA and FFA) Feast builder Bro. J Yogawin...

"Sabihin mo na..."
...and Top Suzara - he's a feaster too!

"I think, therefore I am. #Happy #Empowered #Loved #Brave #Blessed" 

"And were back! woohoo! #victorious #strong #excellent"
I will definitely be back next year - with the boyfie. (He promised!) :D

No comments:

Post a Comment